Are you a dynamic and innovative sales executive with the ability to target, hunt, and close enterprise software licensing or subscription deals?
Do your demos make the software dance? Do you have a passion for white-boarding, thinking on your feet, and solving problems for customers?
Are you interested in helping to evolve the retail industry by transforming how shoppers discover and choose the “right” products, across thousands of categories?
Are you fired up to sell a ground breaking, innovative solution that is defining the emerging category of omni-channel product discovery?
If so, GREAT – Keep reading because you may be a great fit for our global sales team!
About OMNI Retail Group
OMNI Retail Group solves the so-called “product discovery” problem for major retailers and manufacturers, enabling their shoppers to discover, compare, and select the ‘right’ products based on their individual usage preferences. OMNI’s Sidekick Product Discovery Platform™ delivers an engaging and cohesive shopping experience across every channel including in-store, through the call center, on the web, and on any mobile device. OMNI’s enterprise customers enjoy significant increases in sales conversion and average order value, reductions in product returns, and improved net promoter scores. OMNI Retail Group’s customers include Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, Staples, Intuit, Bissell, and many others.
• Achieve sales targets ($2-3million) in designated market(s) by identifying and closing new sales opportunities
• Proactively contact and drive sales at prospective customers, reference sells, customer appointments, cold calling, and SOW development
• Develop and implement sales strategies to cross-sell and up-sell customers to increase share of spend and product penetration within existing accounts
• Create account plans and strategies to win new business from both new as well as dormant accounts by leveraging existing client database to maximize sales
• Develop and manage key customer relationships with decision makers and influencers to gain strategic positioning within assigned accounts to maximize sales, references, etc.
• Work with the Internal Teams and customers to develop and communicate the Sidekick Product Discovery Platform solution’s value proposition(s)
• Lead efforts to continually innovate how we approach industry related sales and marketing in an ever-changing environment
• Assist in the determination of target tradeshows and events, and represent OMNI Retail Group at these tradeshows, events, partner activities, etc., communicating and presenting our messaging and solutions along with product specific content as required
• Provide accurate and detailed forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities
• Leverage existing client database to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
• Understand emerging competitors and position our solution’s advantages
• BS or BA degree required
• Extensive experience as a Sales Executive targeting, nurturing, and closing enterprise deals in cloud computing and enterprise sales
• Demonstrated ability to be dynamic and innovative in software presentations; be inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
• Previous sales experience with Endeca/Oracle given highest preference
• Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: mobile POS, CRM, and/or Ecommerce applications
• 5+ years proven sales experience, software or technology industries preferred but not required
• Proven track record of achieving $2-3 million personal sales quota
• Technology and Publishing industry knowledge is a plus
• Travel up to 50% of the time
• Location preferences are Boston, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Dallas
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated knowledge of identifying potential value creation
• Proactive, goal oriented individual with superior verbal and written communication skills
• Great attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter
• Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
What We Offer
• An ambitious start-up environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
• A competitive compensation package balanced between base and variable compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits covered 100%
• Stock Option Plan
• Flexible hours and vacation policy
• Completely covered phone plan
Drop us a line with your resume at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]